Friday, August 3, 2012

This doesn't make sense.. What is this?

"Get to know a little about the site and the author."

If you have found your way here I would like to welcome you and hope you enjoy the content and return in the future!   It All Makes Cent$ Now! is a blog that I have decided to create as an outlet for my personal finance related ideas.  In the articles I will share unique ways I make money and how I save the money I make.  If you have any questions or article suggestions I would be happy to give them my best shot.
You will see underneath my post several "reaction" options.  These are there to help me and other readers know if certain topics or ideas are useful to you.  The options are pretty self-explanatory and I decided not to use my lame pun idea, maybe I'll save that for when I have a following to scare away.  (This Makes Cent$ Now! or This Doesn't Make Any Cent$!)

You might still be wondering who I am (if not feel free to browse through other articles!).  I am 23 years old and live in Indiana.  In August of 2011 I graduated from Indiana University Bloomington with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice.  In January of 2012 I returned to school at Purdue North Central for a degree in Information Technology.  I have followed many personal finance blogs and websites for years now and often have ideas I later see in articles and see articles I think I could improve on.  I decided to stop speculating and share my ideas with other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Rebates Referral

Mr. Rebates

Be Frugal Referral

Get an average of 5% Cash Back at 3000+ Stores - BeFrugal.com