Saturday, August 4, 2012

Making Cent$ of the Ads on the Page

“Hopefully, the last time you’ll see a cheesy pun involving making sense of this site!” 

I have added several widgets to the site that I’m sure you have noticed.   These ads lead to sites that I use to make a bit of extra cash on the side.  While some of them do offer great deals, others are there purely for the chance of a bit of revenue.  In the future I will highlight some of them and detail the ways to earn the most money in the least amount of time.  I will note the positives and the negatives to give you a full image of the ones I endorse and think are worth your time.  I will also show you screen shots and photos of cash outs and rewards I have received as a little motivation to get you going.

Feel free to check out any of the offers or post a question about them in the comments.  I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.  Don’t forget to read my article on how to save textbooks by following 5 simple tips, including ordering now!  Keep an eye out for articles on an easy way to make money on eBay selling coupons you can get for free and details on how to take advantage of some of the sites that can earn you money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Rebates Referral

Mr. Rebates

Be Frugal Referral

Get an average of 5% Cash Back at 3000+ Stores - BeFrugal.com