"Earn a quick bit of cash by taking advantage of this Amazon glitch"
|$21.60 Trade in value compared to...|
|$12.50 on eBay, results in a profit of $9.50!|
|The game you trade in must meet these conditions|
- Whenever doing an Amazon Trade in, lock in the price as soon as possible and check back before you print the label and ship the package. The trade in value of games will often increase if you wait a few days to ship the item out.
- Save the package the game you purchased came in and use this to mail it to Amazon to save on material costs.
- Don't include DLC codes! These do not qualify as "all original elements" and Amazon gives you nothing extra for including them. You can sell these codes by themselves on eBay or other sites.
- Mark to have your game returned if it does not qualify rather than having them give you less credit if you believe you could sell it elsewhere for more. Amazon pays shipping both ways!
- You can only trade in games twice, but your friends and family each have 2 trade ins to use. Share this with them!